As the summer comes to an end – everyone is in a rush to squeeze in the final few beach days. Here are my tips and essentials to get you through the summer with a nice tan, music and some fun:
- I love my Hydroflask, I am constantly carrying it everywhere with me. It keeps my water cold all day and is perfect for any beach day!
- A wireless speaker – see below for my summer playlist!
- My Ray-bans have not only kept me from squinting all summer but are perfect for rocking a killer beach look.
- My Sun Bum browning lotion might have been the best part. It smells like a combination of cocoa and bananas while helping you achieve the bronze natural look.
- Lip protection, lip protection, lip protection! I always underestimate just how strong the sun is and I come home with burnt lips! Try and get one with SPF so that it not only keeps them moisturized but also helps to block the sun.
- A good read! My favorite part of the beach is reading books. If I have a good book they I could lay on the beach all day and read. Right now I am reading City of Thieves and it is so good!
- Lastly, my new summer staple is a disposable camera. I love how the pictures turn out on these and they are perfect for capturing the unexpected moments. They take awhile to get developed but they are worth it!
- Backseat Summer – DjRoit via Soundcloud
- Feel It Still – Portugal. The Man
- Bellyache – Billie Eilish
- Super Far – LANY
- Horchata – Vampire Weekend